Top 10 Favorite Items of the Day:
(Keep in mind this is just a list of today's favorite)
10. A new book to start this evening.
9. Glade air freshner new scent: Hawaiian Breeze!!Wowie!
8. 2 new Chairs on the front porch that my Daddy bought me, the perfect height (tall) to sit in and see over the front shrubs and into the yard & cul de sac!
7. The treadmill, that really does make me feel like I've done something worthwhile today when I use it!
6. Long round squishy pillow that makes my back feel so much better when I sit in this office chair in my office/scrappy room way too long ~
5. The tanning bed, because without going to the lake (not one single time so far this summer/spring) I'd be pasty white- ick!
4. TV which is keeping me totally entertained with useless junk...for example the Discovery channel show on "Graceland" that I watched with way too much excitement earlier today.
3. The $5 clearance HUGE pillow I bought at KMART about 4 or 5 months ago. Had it laying behind the chair in the living room..to use if we had too many people over and someone needed to sit on it in the floor. I finally got it out and layed it at the door to my scrappy room/office and Gizmo is eternally thankful! He LOVES it!!!
2. The brand spankin' new DVD recorder we got at Target for just $88 earlier this evening. We didn't have one that records and I'm sooooo excited!!!
1. My laptop which lets me waste hours daily, keep informed on current events, find all sorts of answers to life's questions (or my wierd ones anyway), keep in touch with friends and share all of this exciting stuff with yall'...
1 month ago