Saturday, June 24, 2006


Vera Bradley:

Purses, I'm obsessed. I have about a zillion of the things! Cheap, expensi
ve, huge, small, tiny, old, never used, bright, dark, fall, spring, summer, themed (golf, roosters, Disney, etc..), holidays, department store, specialty shop, straw market, you name it... I can't pass up a purse! My current obsession are Vera Bradley purses, they're so darn cute...and so dang expensive! My Mom bought me my first one! It's a tiny little thing, which part of the profits go to breast cancer reasearch. She also got the little wallet to match, I got it for Christmas year before last.

I think that I must have a new purse for every vacation that I take as well. So....In February, I treated myself to this one. I like the little pockets on the outside for my cell phone, I always look for the little pockets somewhere: front, sides, back, whatever. I also like that the things can be tossed in the washer and come out spic and span! Again, checkbook cover & wallet to match!

Then, my Mother, wonderful woman that she is. Decided we both needed new ones (she has several too) for our most recent cruise. Her treat...Yep, I'm an only spoiled 31 year old child!! So, she bought me this one the day before our trip! Always, checkbook cover & wallet to match!

Then, my fantastic loving husband bought me yet another one...that very same
night....for an anniversary present. (That we were NOT getting each other because we were taking this trip!) He knew I'd been drooling over "one with buckles", but refused to pay that much for one. I also had stated that red was my next purchase. (It's my favorite color!) I had chosen green with Mom though, since it's summer-ish still. Anyway... Andy came home, the night before our trip, with this one! Pefect!! They are retiring this style (MY BUCKLES) and the red fabric, he got it just in time! Now....I need to make a little side trip...I need the wallet & checkbook cover before they're gone for good!

What can I say? I am blessed and spoiled rotten, even as an adult. I love these things though and spend hours drooling over them. There's house items, luggage and stationary too.... I love it all....but purses...oh man! I'm such a sucker for a purse---

5 comments:

Amber said...

I've heard of a purse obsession, but a check book cover obession? :0)

monica said...

LOL~ They have them that match, what can I say?

Terry said...

I love the red one especially....they are all cute. Well that's a thing we have in common, I love purses!!!!

Traci said...

Shoes I can understand, but purses? ;)

I guess I'm one of those women who doesn't like to transfer all that crap in her purse to another purse.
LOL!

They are pretty though. I like the first one (black one)

monica said...

See, I HATE shoes. I buy ones I like & then wear them FOREVER!! I HATE shoe shopping!