Saturday, August 23, 2008

Niece & Nephews

Today was the shower for our niece Trisha and newest great nephew, Trey. It was a fantastic "meet & greet" the baby. Anytime there are kiddos, we all go with camera in hand. It was the sweetest, funniest thing ever. Layla (2 & 1/2) had everything under control! Everything meaning her brother Tanner (almost 6 months) and Trey!! She LOVED holding Trey and kept saying "I got it, I hold Trey" There were babies diving off the chair (that would be Tanner) and babies sliding down in chairs (that would be Trey). As grown up hands stood by and helped, Layla assured us all over and over "I got it, I got it."!! Too fun~ Here are just a handful of the 30 or so continuous pictures I shot, hilarious!!!! Here they are, cousins Layla, Tanner & Trey!







You never have to worry about Tanner being ready for the camera!



I assume she's thinking ... "babies are a lot of work"


Layla says "He got me!" b/c he's holding onto her.



Doesn't she look like she's had practice holding babies?!
I love that her hands are clasped.






0 comments: