Saturday, August 02, 2008

Beach
Part 2





Monday the ocean was still a little choppy and the sea weed was back a little, but never quite like that first day. We spent the morning playing in the sand and then decided to head out for lunch @ Lulu's. Andy & I had never been before and we loved it. (We went back later in the week) It is a yummy, casual, fun joint on a marina and owned by Lucy Buffet. Great food and fantastic smoothies!! Then we returned for pool time for the evening!!

Lunch @ Lulu's. Surely someday this dork will stop making faces for my pictures. He should learn that I'll post 'em for the world to see. Dork!!



Uncle Andy, Pappy & Layla in the ocean. She never would walk into the ocean on her own all week. She loved being out there though and wanted Pappy to carry her further and further and further out. She'd have went to the edge of the world if Pappy would have carried her there!!


Tanner makes his beach appearance of the day!




Layla takes over my noodle chair in the pool and she & Uncle Andy fight with the float. I'm sure it went something like this:

A: I'm gonna get you
L: NO
A: Yes
L: NO
A: YES
L: NO

They had MANY of these same conversations during the week. He is the perfect Uncle in the way he annoys the dickens out of her and she thinks he is so silly. She's right, I think he's super silly too!!!


Tanner makes a fashion statement at the pool with his Uncle Luke's swim suit on. I guess it's 20something years old now, too funny! Not sure how he feels about the pink float. Why didn't we put that little guy on the blue one?






Tuesday it seems that I only took one picture, how interesting. Tuesday morning Andy decided to go play golf while I hung out with Aimee & Tanner watching a movie and then I spent some time at the pool with my new book "Twilight". (That will get it's own blog eventually) The rest of the gang was at the beach until lunch. After lunch Andy & I spent the afternoon at the pool! Andy & I went to shop around some after dinner, no beach trip is complete without wondering through a store that sells shells, shirts and beach toys! We headed to Walmart & Books a Million to find the next two books in the Twilight series, "New Moon" and "Eclipse" and then ended our nightly outing with a "Sno Ball" that we bought from the cutest little guy ever.


My one picture from the day seems to be of the little man in his seat.

0 comments: