Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday




We ate breakfast and spend the morning repacking for our cruise. It was rainy and we waited until most of the rain left as well. Then we were off to the Magic Kingdom around noon. We went to Ray's Cafe or whatever it's called in Tomorrowland. Cute alien in there, didn't even know he was there. For some reason we've never eaten there, strange but true. We had lunch and were off to conquer the Magic Kingdom.

We rode Buzz (again), saw Monster's Inc. (I want to love it, but I just don't), saw "Carousel of Progress" and I let Mom talk me out of People Mover. (ugh) We moved on to Peter Pan & Small World in Fantasyland. Then on down to Haunted Mansion, Country Bear Jamboree and a Jungle Cruise. We did a little shopping and it was time for supper.

We had reservations for Crystal Palace! We've all eaten there several times before and are already booked again for October. The food's pretty good and I'm a big Winnie the Pooh and friend's fan. (I know, I know ... it's true though!)

It was a great day. The rain really cooled the temps down thank goodness. We packed alot into our day since it wasn't even a full one. I went back and "forced" a Minnie Mouse ice cream bar down even after all the other food. Ugh! But, you HAVE to use those snack credits, right?! We all came home with ALOT of rice crispy Mickey's!!! YUMMO~ Nothing like it for breakfast at home.



For the first time ever, I leave WDW with a smile on my face. Andy kept trying to make me cry with "When you wish upon a star...." and "goodbye Mickey"... He just couldn't make me sad though, I told him Mickey and the magic were going with us! He says "oh yeah......"!!




0 comments: