Tuesday, September 25, 2007







Tuesday

Tuesday morning was spent at the pool after breakfast. We decided to wait until a little later in the day to head to EPCOT. We ended up at the park a little after noon. It was cloudy on and off, thankfully that kept the temps down a little. And Mom & Dad were able to use our tickets (that came with the package deal) and get in again without paying extra. I'd wondered about that alot and it was nice that they got to use them! (afterall, we didn't need them... he he he he)





Mom & Dad enjoyed "Nemo" for the first time, but still missed Turtle Talk! I really wanted them to see that, but we missed the show just starting and didn't want to hang around too long. We did get to see them feeding the fish in the "Nemo Like" aquariums and it was pretty neat! Then we moved onto the Land and Dad's favorite ride. (The boat ride through the green house. Dad & Andy rode it 4 times in a row while Mom & I saw the last show of "Food Rocks" before it went away, several years ago.)

*I have to share a story: It's not exactly posting public worthy, if you think about it .. ask me to tell you about the land boat ride story!*

We got fast passes for Soarin' for that evening (the line was over an hour) and were off to visit our Imaginations. I LOVE Figment! He wasn't out for a visit and that made me sad. Moving right along and into an afternoon rain shower, we decided to use our first snack credit. We went different ways to pick a snack and sit for awhile under a shelter. The rain passed and we parted ways. Mom & Dad headed to the Universe of Energy (ugh) while Andy & I went to Test Track.











We ventured into Mexico and took a boat ride. Skipped a boat ride in Norway b/c it was having issues and the line was backing up. Then moved into China to watch the movie there and walk around some. Then it was time to head to Germany and get ready for dinner @ Biergarten.





Dinner was fantastic. I enjoyed it MUCH better than the first time! I tried all sorts of new foods and loved most of it. The show was fun as usual and Mom & Dad enjoyed themselves too. We never made it to the other half of "the world". It was time for our fast passes to Soarin' and we weren't about to miss that.

Mom & Dad LOVED their first Soarin' fight!! It is for sure one of our (Andy & me) favorite things to do in all of WDW now!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! (Thanks to the guys & girls who assured me that I wouldn't get sick that first time and told me to ride it!)

We were tired and called it a night. I couldn't believe Dad was tired enough to even skip a ride in "the golf ball" as he calls it. It was another great day!


1 comments:

Joanne said...

Man, this is making me miss my home away from home...just 10 more weeks for me. Meet me there?? :-) I heart Epcot and Soarin'. I'm glad your parents enjoyed their first ride!