Saturday, September 01, 2007

September 1st

What better sign of fall is there th
an college football??


SEC football to be more specific and UGA football is the only way to go!

I am so excited and only wish that I could be there!
Instead I'll watch from home wearing my bulldog clothes,
scream "Go Dawgs" and remember

the old days of being on the sidelines for every game!





Owww, the good old days. I have my very own official copy of this cover!

Back in the day... picture day in ... 2006. Me & Hairy Dog!!





Again, from back in the day... Adam Meadows! Who I had grown up with, we lived in the same neighborhood when we were little. Went to school together through high school & @ UGA. I told him I should have him sign this photo and I could say "I knew him when..." he laughed at me. He's currently a Denver Bronco after a 2 year hiatus from the NFL.




0 comments: