Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Just a little OCD~

So you would think that the night before we leave for WDW... I would be totally overwhelmed with excitement, right? Why am I looking like the funky girl screaminig & pulling my hair out?? I think I am "just a little" OCD.

This is the 4th time that we have left like this... Andy is off, he takes me to work and drops me off. He drops Gizmo off @ the Vet for boarding. (Whom might I add has an entire bag packed: food/treats/
pillow/toys..yes, she said pillow! AND a detailed note to the ladies there since I am not the one taking him!!!) He goes home to load the car (though everything is already packed) and make sure all the last minutes are done. He picks me up right after school gets out. It's always worked great, he's dependable (he's a grown adult for crying out loud) and we haven't left anything of importance yet. (Plus I left him a detailed checklist of things to do!!)

I however.... have MAJOR CONTROL ISSUES with letting it go! I HATE that he is the one actually putting the things in the car. (He wont humor me and do it tonight.) Matter of fact while I am stressing over...did I pack it...do I need it....what did I forget.... He's sleeping like a baby~

What could possibly be so important? I have the tickets, we have clothes, toothbrushes & undies. What is there to forget...that we couldn't just buy? I have no idea....but I worry non the less.

I worry about the house...what if he forgets to______. Never mind the fact that Momma is coming up here every day to check on the Kitty Witty and girlies.

So.. I'll take (yet another) deep breath and go to bed. (and lay there for hours worrying)

We are going to have an awesome time though and I'll be back to report it in great detail. (You know me, right?)

0 comments: