Friday, January 12, 2007

January 12
(part 1)


Turkey friends this morning-



EPCOT




How in the world did we end up at EPCOT? That wasn't on the do to list, was it? Seems that this morning after sleeping in a little later, we had a change of plans. Today was either to be an off day or go to MGM. We decided that we'd like to do a few things at EPCOT and tonight is it's extra magic hours night. So.... off we went.

We figured that The Living Sea would be the most crowded b/c of the New Nemo Ride, we were wrong! We arrived at the park
about 10:30 and headed right over there. The wait was about 5-10 minutes. It was super duper cute. It's time that a ride was brought back over there, I think I am one of a handful of people that remember the original attraction over there. I wanted to see Turtle Talk with Crush, we've never done that. There were TONS of people waiting though and I didn't know if we'd get into the next "showing", so we decided to wait and do all of The Sea again tonight.




We went to The Land where we rode the little boat ride, that Andy loves for some reason. I wasn't yet brave enough to try Soarin'. I have it on my list of the LAST thing to do tonight before we leave. I HOPE that I can be brave enough and that it wont make me sick....we'll see-

Then we headed over to Mexico for lunch. We ate at the little outdoor place, I can't remember the name of it. I had a chicke
n quesadilla that was fantastic!!! We did catch a few friends in Mexico as well... I had a great dance while waiting on them to pass the autograph book around. (Yes, I said autograph book)




Then we went "next door" to Norway for the boat ride there. (I can never remember the official name of these things...)Anyw
ay, we love it and think it's too cute. We skipped the movie and decided to come back to rest for a little bit.


We went to the pool for awhile. It's heated and super wa
rm. Andy swam for awhile, I layed by the pool and read some. It's warm outside and the water was warm, but it was a little breezy and I didn't want to freeze when I got out. (Nor did I want to get ready all over again)



So..there you have it, part 1 of today~
We'll see what the rest holds.....

3 comments:

Amber said...

What?!?!? You met the 3 Caballeros (sp?). I am soooooooooooooo jealous. I need their autographs!!! They are very rare.

Amber said...

Monica - sorry I can't join you this trip. Just too much pre-wedding stuff going on. :0( Knowing you guys, you'll be back!

Otherwise, see you in Disneyland!

Unknown said...

You gotta love Monica doing the trip report WHILE on the trip. lol :)