Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tanner Chirstmas

If you are on Facebook (and who isn't these days) you've seen these. Just in case though, I'm posting a few here too.



Here are the munchkins last night at our Tanner get together. I couldn't love these three a bit more than I do, no kidding. They melt my heart, how cute are they?! Great niece Layla, great nephews Tanner & Trey. Pure joy I tell ya!

(yes, even when she was later crying b/c she was so tired she couldn't stand it and saying "I don't know, I just cry".......)


We only did munchkin gifts this year and we were surprised when we realized they'd bought gifts for our munchkin as well. Warmed my heart people!! Here's the little one's "loot"!!




I even saved all the tags that said "NEW baby Tanner"!!




Our niece Trisha paints the cutest stuff. She made this door hanger that has awake babies on one side and sleeping babies on the other. It's so darn sweet & cute!!!

2 comments:

misty said...

Can we say "spoiled rotten"! Little T isn't going to know what to do with so many people to love him/her so much! Including me!

I think one of my favorite pregnant pastimes, other than eating of course, was sitting and looking at all of the adorable outfits and wonderful baby things we had gotten. Of course it was even better to get to put the baby in those outfits!

Amber said...

Wow - that door hanger is ADORABLE. Doesn't look homemade at all.

Merry Christmas!