Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I am so thankful for a God who loves me. I'm thankful that he died on a cross so that I get to go to Heaven and live with him forever. I'm so thankful that God knows my needs better than I do myself. I'm so thankful He works out the small intricate details of my life in such huge ways, even when I don't take time to notice. I'm so thankful he takes time to make our world so beautiful and breath taking, He doesn't have to do it that way ya know. I'm so thankful he sends people into my life all the time who make me laugh, make me smile, teach me new things and change my life for the better. I'm so thankful he blesses us through jobs that feel secure and allows me to work part time in something I love so much. I'm thankful he picked my husband just for me, truly a match made in Heaven and I couldn't love him more than I do! I'm so thankful God gave me my family who loves me no matter what and puts up with my crazies. I'm so thankful God gave me friends who have been there through it all and friends who are new in my life. I'm so thankful God takes care of my tomorrows before I even get there. I'm so thankful that he knew he was going to bless us with a baby all those years ago when I worried so much we'd never be parents, why is it hard to just trust him. I'm thankful he knows even now how many children will end up in our little Tanner family here, even as we watch it all unfold!

I am blessed, may God get all the glory for all that I have and all that I am!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

You DO have much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving! It's a joy to read how God is working in your life!