Friday, September 12, 2008

My parents house!!



This is MONDAY!!

It's the only Monday picture because it was SO MUDDY from the rain!! Dad got the golf cart stuck and they had to push him out. I went over there in FLIP FLOPS, not smart!! I sunk down to my ankles!! It was a nightmare. I thought I was going to have to scream to be rescued myself.


These area all THURSDAY!!

By today, FRIDAY though, it looks nothing like this. All the walls are up and the roof is mostly up and on. Looks 100% different already!! Crazy fast!!!! I didn't have my camera tonight when we did a walk through. I'll take some soon though. It was so neat to walk around in it and see the rooms and where everything is going. Just a few weeks ago it was still a field, wow!!!



This is the very end side, my favorite side b/c it's where the pool will be!! :) The pool guy had pictures of it made on his computer and it's so cool. It'll be free form, have a dark blue bottom, rock around the side and a big ole waterfall. I'm so excited!!! They are too, it's so funny! This concrete area is all going to be open. It'll have a roof, the leftish side will have a cathedral ceiling roof with open beams. They'll have ceiling fans, chairs and stuff out there. I requested a swing be hung out there tonight matter of fact. The room that is on that end will be our little ones room @ Grammy and Grandpa's, it'll have a window to look at the pool. How cool is that???!!!!
Here is the front right side and Dad :)

This is the front. To the left there is the 3 car garage.

This is in the basement, from the drive in door. They have a garage up top with a 3 stall garage. But Dad insists that they need a drive in basement too. It's huge down there. There is enough area to have a 3 bedroom apartment, with living room & kitchen, plus bath. They are finishing it or at least part of it now, plus the bathroom down there.




This is the view from the back side.
We were all convinced it looked so small when they started, suddenly this week.... it's huge. My Dad says "it swelled up!" They were suppose to be down sizing their house, not sure if that's the case my friends. Crazy people! They worked hard, they deserve it!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

In high school I lived in a kind-of new development area. I used to love walking thru houses that were 1/4 or 1/3 built. It always seemed to big! Plus you could image where all the stuff would go ...

Terry said...

we went through the "oh it's too small," to the "wholly crap it's big!" we have 6,000sf...big enough i guess.

aimee said...

When it is done. I want to see it in person! Hopefully you will still come swimming with me next summer!