Friday, September 12, 2008

Consignment Sale Anonymous

Yes yall', I need a support group! I absolutely live for these things. The one at the church where I teach preschool is my favorite, they get good stuff! They have it in the spring & fall, double the fun each year. On Saturday they put everything that's left on sale, so I fear that I'll run back tomorrow. We'll see.

Yesterday afternoon was a ton of fun. My Mom was a crazy woman, s
he showed restraint in buying more than I thought she would. Despite the fact she ran from item to item yelling "Look!" and "We need this!". She didn't buy it all. It was a hoot because I had friends saying "look at this, you're gonna need it." and "you should get this", while others were shouting "stop, put it down" and "what are we gonna buy you if you keep shopping?" It was fun to be there with everyone too though!!

I did fight the urge to buy Halloween outfits just for dress up fun, it was so hard! There was a Pooh straight from Disney outfit that was $6!! :O Those things are $40 at the Disney store, it was in perfect condition. Minnie outfits, dance/cheerleader/ballet stuff, Buzz Lightyear and on and on. So much fun for dress up play for a few dollars each. *sigh* Next time........

Anyway, here's the loot. The only thing I didn't take a picture of was the bassinet my Mom bought for HER HOUSE. It's really cute though, looks BRAND NEW and was $40. I'm talking looks like it hasn't been touched, ever! Here's a picture I found online and it looks like this.



These are my favorite buys of the day!! The golf set is a major find, I can't wait to show Andy! (Who has been out of town) It is a little beat up, but it was $2.00!! It has 3 clubs and these little cups on the back you take off and hit balls into. Perfect for outside fun!!

The rocking caterpillar plays music, how cute is that?! I LOVE the colors, so fun! It was $10. The space rocket is so cute. It has all sorts of sounds when you scoot it around or you push buttons. The seat comes up for storing treasures. It was $5!!! As Amber says "SCORE!"


These are the 2 outfits I bought our great nephew Trey, they were $4 and $5.
(Trisha, are you reading this? Surprise! I want to come by one afternoon this week!)



Here are the girl clothes we picked out. Mom liked the dress with the doggies and I liked the one with the Christmas gingerbread stuff. A couple of PJ onesies that were a few dollars, the smocked dress that was $4 and looks alot like the bigger size I bought last week. (Still has tags on it) And one just cotton comfy outfit.


The boy outfits. The one with tags on the top left is too cute! It has a bear on the onesie shirt & plaid shirt and the corduroy pants. I love it! The out fit on the right has a bicycle on the pants, shirt & socks! I think one outfit was $6 (tags) and the other was $5. The Georgia outfit was $6, shirt was $1 and cotton comfy outfit was $2 or $3.

It was so much fun! I am still feeling good about it since we'll continue to have great nieces and nephews. If we don't get to have BOTH a son & daughter at some point, I'll pass it on to them!!! It really is fun to see what deals you can get!!




These are not consignment, they are all Target clearance. The 1 pieces were $3 each, as was the boy's swim trunks. They are all size 4. The bikini was just $2.50, I couldn't pass it up!! I can't think of what size it is. Again, what we don't get to use, we'll share!! :)

1 comments:

trisha_tanner said...

I forgot that was this week!!!
I need to take a break in packing and go see what is left over tomorrow!
You found some great stuff!