Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Consignment Sales

Consignment sales for sure will be the death of me, at least my check book!! I showed a picture of our little one's closet in the last post, scroll down for a picture. That however, was not a recent one. The problem is that since we don't know if we'll have a son or daughter, I continue to buy BOTH girl and boy clothes! One of our nieces & nephews to come is going to seriously rack up in the future!! Thankfully I can say that everything in there is either a gift (Mom & Misty have both bought things too!) or bought on clearance and/or at a consignment sale! When you start telling me those cutie dresses are just $3, the gowns are $1 and 3 piece boys outfits are only $5.... I'm a serious sucker! I am going to share JUST SOME of my great buys, there are not photos from each sale.

And... for those of you who live in the area, McEachern Methodist has their consignment sale this weekend. It is usually HUGE and my favorite!! Thankfully since I'm staff we get to shop early on Thursday afternoon. Yipee~

((Lindsey, are you reading this?! Remember to come Thursday @ 1:00 with your Mom!!))

This was from March consingment sales at McEachern Methodist & Kennesaw FBC.

Girls Stuff




Boys Stuff





This is from this weekend @ Echo Mill Consignment Sale

Boys (Tags are still on outfit on the right, too cute $5)



Girls (sweater- Gymboree $1, 2 gowns for $1, smocked dress $3, velvet dress$3)





The closet now:
(Yes, packed full!! Top/bottom, left/right.) I've also scored 3 girl bathing suits for $2 or $3 each on clearance, various sizes and 2 boy bathing suits for the same.




Top of the closet stacked with things for future Christmas or Birthday presents. You'll see there's even a Disney castle & add on pieces. Those are from the first version they had out, about 7 years ago. There's a NEW version now and you can be ASSURED our little one will have both versions of the Disney Castle play sets!! (We want them to get the monorail too!! :) The far right, bottom. That is a stack of Disney Wooden Puzzles. I've had them about 8 years now! I was afraid they wouldn't sell them anymore, so I bought one of each!! All kinds~ HE HE HE..... In the bottom picture you'll also see the water stains on the ceiling. They were there when we bought this house and even though we've had the whole house painted, we didn't paint in there. OOps!! Yes, the purple box up there is full of stuff too. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl you are crazy! :) haha...isnt buying baby stuff so much fun! I cannot wait for the sale this weekend! Yes I will definitely see you there on Thursday! I am sooo sad I missed the echo mill sale! Looks like you got some really cute stuff!Oh and I am sooo bad about buying stuff on ebay! You can get brand new with tags gymboree stuff for under $5! See you thursday!

aimee said...

Do you really need to go Thursday. I am going to watching you and checking out all of your buys. Hahaha. You crack me up. I am hoping to get some really cool stuff. Maybe I can get a blue bike there.

Terry said...

OMG! lol