Monday, April 14, 2008

Towel Animals

A highlight of any cruise, you know you love 'em.
You know you take picture of 'em! The beloved towel animals!!

What is this? Andy says a bunny, I say a dog? Opinions, thoughts.....






We love when we get a new one and this trip we got a frog. I think he's adorable!! Don't you want to save these things and take them home?! I want someone to make one for me every night on my own bed. I always say I am going to the class about making them and never fit it in.



Then there was this guy, again we had NO IDEA! Andy says a jack-a-lope! LOL!!! I don't know what to guess, crazy looking!





We had a few others. I already posted the elephant and I didn't take pictures of the other one or two. We didn't get a swinging monkey, first time I think. So cute though... a new Carnival Caper each night to read about the following day and a new animal, such fun!!


0 comments: