Thursday, May 08, 2008

FOLLOW UP:

I read my quote again and wonder if people think it sounds rude. It isn't meant that way at all. It's simply talking about how we take all this time planning how WE THINK things in our life should work out, before we consult God on HIS PLANS for our lives. He has such better things in mind, I can just imagine him shaking his head at us and saying "just look over here, I have something so much better".

My niece had a blog about it this week too, go... read her blog. Read the one titled "Pearl Necklace", it's a great blog!!

http://writingaboutthejourney.wordpress.com/

Then I had a discussion this week with someone about how we pray and wait for things to happen. Specifically we were talking about praying before making a decision. She is a wonderful Christian and I was sharing my times when God sent me huge answers to prayers in big ways. We were talking about the fact that we don't always get those signs though, then what do you do? Do you just pray forever, waiting on hold for a neon sign? Sometimes you just have to pray, wait and then take a leap of faith and DO SOMETHING. Good discussion and deep thoughts-

Read Trisha's blog, she and her husband are also taking huge leaps of faith. I admire she & Mark! I'm not good at leaping and am so proud of those who do!

0 comments: