Monday, July 24, 2006


Embarassing Things I Might As Well Share:
Ok...I don't want to be left out...you know who you are!!!

*When I "really" noticed Andy for the first time at church, I told a very good friend who was there..."He's next on my list"
(1 yr & 7 mths later we were married)

*I am always 10 - 15 minutes late for everything, always
(LOL~ to some of you this is NO secret huh?!)

*I spend way too much time online, I'm ashamed to admit!
(3-4 hours can go by before I realize what has happened)

*I am a "Sims" junkie. I can't keep it installed on my laptop or I will not stop playing..ever.

*The first ugly word I ever said was a 4 letter one starting with -s-
(I said it as a small child to my Grand daddy, who is a Baptist preacher)

*I am very clumsy and often trip & fall for no obvious reasons.

*I have a tendency to interrupt conversations when I want in, bad habit-

*I'd rather eat junk food for breakfast & lunch than an actual meal

*I failed a class in college, world history.
(my Daddy still doesn't know this...shhhhhhh)

*I talk (at least touch base somehow) with my internet friends every day, sometimes several times.
(I talk to my life long friends once every few months, not always then)

*I'm slightly obsessed with worrying about cooking meat until it's done, I often over cook things just to be sure...and they end up tough-

*I can be a little OCD with things like locking doors, turning off ovens, making sure doors are shut, etc...I have been known to turn around and go home to check pretty often. (or go back to school/my parents house/whatever)

*I know every clean bathroom stop between home & way too many locations to name, in town & out of town!

*When I was little I liked to eat mayonnaise sandwiches!



6 comments:

Terry said...

hey, i ate miracle whip sandwiches as a kid.....now i add baloney and potatoe chips to it...yes, all in the bread!!!! I havent had one in ages.

Amber said...

Good ones. Way to share!

monica said...

Andy puts chips in his sandwich too, yall are nuts. I'm a blue plate gal. And Amber, you have no idea- There's more, but some people read this who don't need to know "everything". I'm telling ya, we need a girl trip! Everyone pack a bag and head to the farm!!

Lola said...

Freak!

I eat Mayo and Bologna like Terry.

Every appliance I own has auto shut off, and I still go back to check that they are off.

Traci said...

Again, I read these things and realize that these are just normal life things.

I must be really messed up. LOL

Johnas Rudberg said...

Thanks for sharing Monica - It's always nice to see that one is not alone in the world with ones "habits". ;-)