Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter and hope you did as well.

It started with Easter baskets for a family of 3!!! The Easter Bunny (much to my shock) had left a basket for Cole, how sweet is that???? Andy's basket is one he's used since he was little and the brown bunny inside has always remained in the basket, neat tradition. (I always got a new basket) I love using the same one and have been since we married and "he" bought me my first one! I look forward to continuing the tradition of "your basket is yours forever"......


Our day continued with an awesome church service in which this song makes me practically weepy. I can't control myself and am thankful for a Savior who LIVES and blesses me daily!!!!




We came home for a photo op and getting ready to head to (one of) Andy's brothers.



Lunch, egg hunt and fun times with Mike, Faye and the gang!!


Followed by watching the last few hours of a great Masters!

Great day, great day!!

7 comments:

aimee said...

Just so you know. I cried and cried when Brittany sang that song on Sunday. Lots of tears. It was so beautiful.

misty said...

Cole's first Easter basket! How precious! Glad y'all had a great day. See you tomorrow!

Janell said...

so....are the hot wheel cars for andy or cole?????

Wendy said...

I cried too - I will have to tell Aimee - what a great song and I am so glad you posted it, I had no clue who sang it. Brittany sings like an angel anyway but still!
I love the baskets - we always kept ours but then my Mom lost them - I too want to continue that tradition. I need to get her a bigger one though...hers is too small :-)

Lisa said...

This song has become so precious to me over the past few weeks. I became overwhelmed with emotion yesterday during this song. I couldn't hardly sing the chorus with the rest of the choir. It was truly a worshipful experience!

Amber said...

You and Andy match ... awwwwww!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such sweet encouraging words! I am going to be making some boy stuff real soon so Cole might have to have something and be my model! Are you going to let him where John-Johns? I know some moms like them and some don't. If so, I would love to make him one! I saw some really cute boy fabric the other day! I got the invite to the shower today! I cannot wait! Have a great weekend!