Monday, October 01, 2007

Stuff:

I had to take another trip "time out" to share a few things from school! I wish that I could share pictures with you of my actual class and the fun things we do!! Since I can't, this will have to do!

We went to the fair this past Thursday, which also happened to be my birthday. I
had the kids 110% convinced that the ENTIRE preschool was going to the fair just to have a birthday party for me! It was so fun! They were so excited and I over heard a little friend in the hall tell another child "you know we're all going to the fair tomorrow b/c it's my teacher's birthday". So sweet- We had a ball, it's always one of my FAVORITE field trips. I guess b/c it's the beginning of fall to me when the fair comes to town, I love the farm animals and the kids are so excited about our first field trip. The class gave me a gift card for my birthday (Barnes & Noble, FUN) and they each made & brought a birthday card. Here is a picture of my wall in the room where I hang things they make for me at school or "letters they write to me" at the writing center.



I also have one of my favorite art projects of the year hanging in the hall right now. During bear week the children paint GIANT bears with finger paint, it's so fun (and MESSY)! The bears are laminated, big ole wiggle eyes and felt noses are added. They are too cute! They are holding paper picture frames the kids colored that have a photo of them with their bear in it! There's a sign on the wall that says "God made me BEARY special"!!


We also have "Donuts with Dad" tomorrow. Here is a picture of the gift we made for Dads! The kids drew a picture to put in the frames for tomorrow. I'll take a picture of them with their Dad though and then send it home for the frame. They also answer questions about their Dad and I give the Dad a copy of that. They are HILARIOUS!



There you go, just a few fun things from preschool!




0 comments: