Friday, August 25, 2006

School's Back In:

Well, it's official now I guess. I met my new munchkins today, they are precious! They will be ready to go on Monday morning for sure! This p
lanning week is always the hard part, yuck! No matter how much you work on it during the summer, actually putting it all together takes a small act of congress! But, that part is done! (And I am so in need of SLEEP that it isn't funny!!) Now we have to endure the first week of "this is how we stand in line", "here is this and don't do that". Then...by September, things get fun again!!

I'll have to take a couple of pictures of my room to share. For now though, here I am. Ms. Tanner in all her glory! Brittany decided that
since I was taking pictures of her, she needed a turn to take the pictures. There ya have it!! Welcome back fall, we're waitin' on ya!!

0 comments: