Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cole's Room!

Well, finally after almost 10 years of planning.... I think we are finished in Cole's room!

Here is looking at the crib, toy shelf, verse I finally painted (though a little crooked ;), tree we got all done, verse Lindsey painted and curtains too.




A little closer of part of the verse, picture on the wall and inside the crib. He will sleep in our room in the travel crib for awhile, so for now .... the new stuffy fluffy friends can hang out there. Thanks to family & friends for them!!



Perfect verse, that has been a favorite for years, that Lindsey painted. I couldn't love it more. The colors are so perfect and the fact his name is in there is so awesome!!!! ((Love ya and thanks chickie!))




Another direction-
laundry basket with his name can be for toys or whatever too. Fabric comes off frame to wash. Love it! ($7 at Marshalls ;) Initials I painted are there left of the window. I need to add pics in the frame on the wall.....




Looking at closet & door. Another bag from the $1 spot at Target that I had his name and a doggie put on.




Behind the door. Nursing cover us, hats, sling and diaper bag ready to go!!!!!




Closer of stuff on shelves.
One basket has bibs, one has mittens/socks/hats and the other has burp clothes. Containers have paci's and other has paci clips. Piggie bank with UGA and name, diaper caddies and goodies galore.



Looking in the closet that is packed. Clothes in both directions, plus drawers in dresser are crammed full ;) What can I say? Toys on top shelf are ready for Christmas!




Curtains I made. Mom helped me finish when I was stuck in bed. I had the plan for years to do the patchwork thing and it turned out perfect. I knew this way I could add pink or blue. I am so in love with them!!!




Now all we need is Cole!

7 comments:

Cousin Ruthie said...

It's so perfect for him! I can't wait! :)

cathy said...

Looks like you are set! Love it all! Good job on the curtains!

Amber said...

I love the crooked bible verse.

Sincerely Anna said...

I love everything! The patchwork curtains are really cute! I think that laundry basket will be filled to the brim with board books, that's my prediction. Those things never stay on the shelf, believe me!

Janell said...

sooo cute! isn't it fun to just go in there and look through things and hang out? i did that after my showers for weeks before addi was born.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! I am so glad that you love painting. I wanted to be special for such a special little boy!

three little monsters said...

Yay the room turned out so awesome. Love your patchwork curtains.