Thursday, March 05, 2009

More mystery mail

I have to say that I love getting things in the mail. I have a wonderful friend Terry who sends me things from time to time. I've posted my "pickle picture", when she found out I am pregnant she sent a jar of pickle's. Then she sent Andy a pack of hot wheels to start off his collection for Cole, she didn't want me to have all the fun. She sends various crafty goodies to share with my kids from time to time and it's so fun.

Then there was the mystery envelope that appeared shortly after I started talking about my pregnancy. It contained an adorable striped maternity shirt, that I wear a bunch. I've posted a picture and thank you on here, as well as facebook. I've yet to figure out who it came from. No note, no return name & addressee. How fun .... and mysterious.

This week, we received a mystery box in the mail. It was addressed to both of us and again, had no note, name or return addressee. It was full of precious baby boy things and we loved taking them out one by one. The outfit has boats and is too cute, blue paci and you can't have enough of those!! There is a great frame for growing up pictures and a cute toy piano that has a mirror and plays all sorts of games & music. Then there is a box with blue & white baby washcloths and the cutest blue duckie with white polka dots you've ever seen. (He's my favorite, he makes me smile!)

So.... once again, if you are my mystery mailer. Thank you, I'd love to tell you personally! We appreciate your kindness and getting things in the mail is SO MUCH FUN!!

Update: My wonderful BFF from elementary school, April McLane Albritton, sent the package! We have a ton of crazy, crazy memories together and now.... we are cousins by marriage. (I think, is that right?) She & Andy are 2nd cousins, such a funny thing. We went to school together from elementary through high school and I love her dearly. I finally remembered she lived in Perry and sent an email, sure enough it was her!! So shout out to April, you're super sweet and I love it all!!

2 comments:

aimee said...

How nice and special! I am so curious too. If you figure it out let me know. Cute stuff.

misty said...

While I didn't send that adorable stuff, I did buy something for your shower today! I can't tell you what, but it is so, so cute and will also be useful for a long time down the road.