Sunday, March 22, 2009


29 Weeks
March 21, 2009



Here is an updated picture. As you can see, I'm looking rather huge all over. Strangely enough, not really my belly. Anyway, there ya have me in all the glory.

The fun news is that last night for the first time ever, Andy was able to feel Cole kicking. It's been so frustrating for a month saying "seriously, you can't feel THAT?" He was wiggly all day yesterday as I cleaned and organized at home, but then last night he was super still. That, as typical for me, sends me into a panic. So I ate a sugary snack and still, nada-nothing-zilch. I prayed and decided to trust God and get some sleep. Then.....right as I got super comfortable and still....he woke up!!!! So finally last night in Cole's gymnastic routine right before I was drifting off to sleep, Andy got to feel him a few times!! He says it's still super soft to him, funny it doesn't feel that way to me! It was exciting though!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Only 2.5 more months to go!

aimee said...

That is so sweet and you look super cute. What a good picture. I wish I had more pregnant pictures, but I don't really have very may at all. Probably because I got huge with both of my pregnancies.

misty said...

One of the most precious memories of being pregnant was feeling the little kicks and rolls that let me know all was well.

Some days I wish I could tuck them back under my heart and carry them there forever.