Saturday, December 08, 2007



Santa Arrives at my Door!

So some of you know this story already. You may wanta skip this one. For the rest of you.... here goes.

I have an awesome group of friends who do a secret Santa each year. We exchange names and on a regular old day, like today, Santa arrives at your door step. There I was cleaning my house when Santa delivered a box to my house! My box JINGLED! It was fantastic!!!

Now, it's not Christmas yet. (As Andy lovingly reminded me) Some people might have put the package under the tree to wait until Christmas. I .... am NOT one of those people! I tore into that sucker!

Here is a picture of my "loot"!!

















I LOVE & adore Pooh, for those of you who don't know. (Is there any such person?) I have a collection of Christmas Pooh's that sit on my steps in my house. This new guy is awesome. He is much softer than the others, I love how Disney is making their plushies much softer these days. I'm a sucker for a stuffed animal of any kind. There are about 6 who have permanent residence on our bed!

The purse there, is a custom made one, thankyouverymuch! She knows I'm slightly obsessed with Vera Bradley and she made my very own "T.K." brand! It's awesome blue & yellow fabric, it's quilted (she rocks) and the inside has three yellow fabric pockets.

It was also a stuffed purse! It has a Pooh Pen, very fun! There was Burt's chapstick, gum and all sorts of fun candy! Ghiradelli (sp?), Mickey Chocolate Bar and a Mickey Head peppermint bar thingy....holy moly!!

It is SO MUCH fun to buy things for a friend in secret and SO MUCH fun when your door bell rings with a surprise gift at Christmas time!! Loving it!!

Terry, thanks again. (for the zillionth time) And.... YOU ROCK!


Merry Christmas from the Tanners!




2 comments:

Amber said...

I love your cute Santa on the top bar that says "The Tanners".

Terry said...

awww thanks Mon, it was my pleasure.