Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Pictures~


At the Poly, right after a HUGE meal @ O'Hana!!
Our #1 Favorite place to eat in "all the world"!



On the "Great Movie Ride", gotta love it!
My sweetie hubby bought me a prize too, see my favorite bear
there in the picture?!?!



Flower & Garden Festival, which is awesome I might add.
We missed most of it though. The only time we went to EPCOT was
at night, all THREE times!! Oops~ We never got to see all the cool stuff.
We ran out of time SO FAST!!



Friends whom I adore and can't wait to go back with again!
Right Guys???!!!??
(are they gonna shoot me for posting a picture of them?)
The only one I have of all of us is one I'm buying that the
photographer took. Why didn't we ask someone to take more
of us?! Duh~



#1 Reason I MUST buy TWO new digi cameras!!
This small cheap one always takes blurry pics, I hate that!!
I want a "biggie" one too. Guess I outta stop traveling and save?
Singing in the Rain~



I love Kelley, yes I do. I love Kelley, how 'bout you?!
Finally, we get our dates together!!
Out of 5 pics, this one is the "least blurry".
And later I say, crap... I didn't take one with Tom too!!
Why didn't you say "HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME?" boy??



My FAVORITE purple friend!!
I am 100% obsessed with FIGMENT, no doubts!
I didn't get to visit him this time though, he was always gone at night.
I also regret not getting the $7.99 ON SALE back pack at "his store". Ugh!
Why don't I just go ahead and buy these things?!





Guess that's me? Chicken First Class!!


Andy & Mr. Ed!
he he he

3 comments:

Terry said...

Remember Monica, we're all there the end of July!!! Then back in the fall....Nice pics, looks like everyone had a great time. We'll be there the end of Oct for the 6k.

Kingmsmn67 said...

I didn't get in the picture because I knew you were going to be back at some point.....and I didn't have the King with me....

Cute pictures...thanks for sharing

monica said...

I have a king picture (first visit a few years ago). I'm thinking BECAUSE he wasn't with you was a good reason to hop in the photo! (where's a winking smilie when I need it?) Next time....