Saturday, May 26, 2007

MORE Pictures
These are from my phone!
(I'm thinking they look familiar to Dad & Misty)




Us at the Pool


MGM


1 out of oodles of bunnies @ EPCOT
(they were at every park and our resort)



I told ya I love this guy, here's a poster of him!



Mickey Waffles - Yummo!



YUMMO! Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich, the way it SHOULD be done!
Fresh choc. chip cookies, chocolate ice cream!
HOLY COW!!
I could only eat half.
And Misty, for the record... I'm guessing even more than a
gazillion WW points! You were more than right!!




My innter brat comes out!
I don't wanna go!!!!!!!!
WHY are we not staying through the holiday weekend?
Remind me please?!?!

3 comments:

Terry said...

love the inner brat pic, we should all do those on our last day! lol

Anonymous said...

last weekend in july... go back then. i think you're avoiding me ;)

monica said...

If the Virgin Islands doesn't work out I will seriously think about it!! Crowds, triple digits, ick... BUT meeting 'the great one' could be worth it. he he he