Tuesday, April 10, 2007




The laziness that was spring break-

I had very big plans for spring break. I wanted to stay home as much as possible, clean, scrapbook, read trashy romance novels and watch way too many chick flicks! I am proud to say it was a huge success!! My house was cleaned, a TON of school scrapbook pages were done, I read 3 trashy romance novels, I watched 4 chick flicks..twice each and got a few other things in as well. I visited family, went on a "personal yard sale" of a friend's teacher loot, went to a birthday party and took my GrandMother on errands.

Gizmo thought it was so exciting that he couldn't stand it.... couldn't stand to keep his eyes open that is!!



Kitty Witty was so worked up...that he just had to sleep off the craziness~

And some neighbors heard we were having so much fun (being lazy) that they decided to join us on the front porch for fun! (and naps)



There you have it, spring break comes to our house. It's over before we know it and we're on to the end of the year count down!! Yipee~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could lay around all day, I could be a cat.