Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Where did we leave off?

On Saturday I ended up heading back to EPCOT while Andy played golf. I had to pick up our brand new Disney Dining Experience card there anyway. I had planned on hitting Test Track as a single rider, but the wait there (even as a single rider) was about 45 minutes. Ugh!! Are you kidding. I ended up visiting my purple friend again. (yes, again) I also rode the Imagination ride, where I had to wait 15 minutes and that thing NEVER has a wait, usually you can walk right in. It was still pretty cold, even with my FOUR layers on!! The big rides were all about a 2 hour wait and the fast passes were gone. I visited Chip & Dale in the character connection and skipped the rest of the friendly furry friends. (Their lines were longer) I did some shopping and walked around before heading back to meet Andy.



We headed over for our visit to Old Key West in the early evening. It was our first time ever over there and it was super pretty. I was up to FIVE layers with the coat on and look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy! (yikes) We ate at Olivia's which was fantastic! (Thanks to Terry for suggesting that) I had a steak and the "Olivia's potatoes" which are to die for! We will for sure be going back!!





We hadn't seen Fantasmic in a few years and although it was sooooo cold, it looked like this would be our warmest night of our trip. (meaning it was only getting down to 41 instead of high 30s) We hit MGM complete with 5 layers and blankets!! We had enough time to make it onto the Great Movie Ride and then head over to Fantasmic! We really enjoyed it!!


0 comments: