Sunday, February 11, 2007

T Minus 3 & 1/2 days and counting... How excited am I? Does it ever wear off? Do we ever get tired of Disney World? No stinkin' way! We're as pumped up as always!! I can NOT believe I am going to be an official annual pass holder in just a few days. I've always thought that would be amazing, now.. here we go! We're so excited to play all we want, when we want. Andy's also pretty wound up about using his brand new custom clubs on the course, he fell in love with playing there in January. I think we are also going to do the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour, it's always been something we wanted to try. (and now that we're going to be big pass holders, we get a sweet discount) Andy said that as much as I talked passes up, it should end world hunger, promote world peace and solve all the problems that one can think up. We shall see~

2 comments:

Traci said...

I'm happy and sad for you!

Happy for your annual passholder status.

Sad I don't get to meet you and celebrate our birthday's together this September.

monica said...

Thanks and we'll do it eventually!!