Wednesday, July 01, 2009

What does he weigh?


I'm taking votes on what Little Toot will weigh today at his Dr. visit. I have people voting on facebook and will give ya a chance here too. He weighed 4 lbs 14 oz at birth. Two weeks after that he weighed 5 lbs and 8 oz. That was a little over two weeks ago. He's eating about 4oz at a time typically and about 7 times a day. The picture is of him earlier this week. We're finally wearing our cutie newborn clothes instead of preemie, yipee~ He was seriously the one to say "Mommy, I have sooo many clothes in my closet and not a thing to wear!"

Proceed in voting in the comment section, prize to follow for winner here and at facebook. (Once someone has picked a weight, please don't chose the same one again)

Do it quickly because I'll close voting and have a winner later this afternoon.........

3 comments:

Janell said...

hmmmm....i'm gonna say 6'7

monica said...

And you're the only one who voted here. Guess you get a prize too :) Everyone was off, way off...

8'4"

Wowie~

Sincerely Anna said...

I was going to say 8 # 3 oz. Shoot! Just kiddin! - sorry I missed this post yesterday. He's so unbelievably cute, I can't stand it!