Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Way back Wednesday


My friend Janelle does 'way back wednesday' and I thought I'd follow in her trail this week. I am so bad at blogging now with facebook so easy to use and so many friends and family members on there. The bloggie is neglected, I'll try to do better.


Here is a picture of me with my Grand Daddy in 1977, I was three. This was Christmas and he'd bought me a doll. We were tight, always were. I have a 2part huge long tribute post to him click here


I miss him bunches, he's looking down on us from Heaven for sure. It breaks my heart that Cole will only know him from pictures and memories, Grand Daddy LOVED LOVED LOVED babies and kids and they LOVED him back!! Having his own Great Grand Baby would have thrilled him to no end.

Andy & I say that Grand Daddy is the reason God sent us Cole. Grand Daddy has been in Heaven on the phone with God (Grand Daddy's favorite form of communication was the phone and he called me every day of my life pretty much) and bugging God to send us a baby. That or sittin' in rocking chairs with God telling him the same thing.

He would have loved Cole so much! They would have been so close. Breaks my heart I say~


And here we are a few Christmas' ago. Still sittin' with him and he was still buying me toys for Christmas. I loved it as much as he did!!!

0 comments: