Thursday, February 05, 2009


Yipee for great find @ Marshall's



I have been looking for a little table for baby Cole's room. I wanted something to go beside the rocking chair and there isn't a lot of room there. I had a lamp that needed a "home". I want a CD player/clock/radio for in there and a little spot to put this or that. I've been looking for weeks. In my Ross/Marshall's extravaganza last weekend, I found this little beauty. It is perfect!!!

It is an adorable green color that matches a color in the bedding perfectly, though it doesn't show up very well in the picture. It has the two little baskets perfect for storing this or that. It can be used for a night stand in the future when the bed is a toddler bed or full bed. It can be easily painted and the baskets can be changed or taken out totally. I am thrilled, thrilled I tell ya!!

6 comments:

Janell said...

it doesn't take much to excite us, does it??? cute table!!

misty said...

How adorable! His little nursery is just so sweet and perfect.

Did they happen to have any other furniture while you were there? I'm looking for odds and ends to start finally decorating the house, but I have a teeny, tiny budget.

Amber said...

I want that!!!

Jennifer Collins said...

I love the table and it is my favorite color, GREEN!!!!! . June 2nd is Ethan's birthday and he will be 5! That would be neat. Glad everything is going well for you and baby Cole. Guess where we are taking the boys in June? Disney for the first time ever. They are so excited, as we are.

Wendy said...

Perfect! You will need all that "this and that" storage space later - it's amazing how many little things you get and need a place to stuff it! :-)

Terry said...

omg, i so want a table like that! If painted white would go as a teeny end table that I so need! Our space in FL is so limited, it would be perfect!