Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So, when I was in middle school I was a Sandi Patty fan. She is a Christian artist and I just loved her. I had this cassette tape and I can't find it or a CD of it anywhere. "Sandi Patty & the Friendship Company" was the name of it. There were several songs on there I loved. I still know them all by heart, strange since I haven't heard it in about 20 years~

"Forever Friends" is one that Amy & I sang at youth camp & in church. Someone should have STOPPED US and gently told us that we seriously could not sing!!!! But.... our hearts were in it and I'm sure God smiled.

There was another song on there I loved. The words & tune have both popped up in my heart this weekend and stayed there. For now, I leave you with a line from the song.....


"miracles can happen, to those who love the Lord. Blessed are they that believe in him, his kingdom shall be yours."



Big things in the lives of the Tanners and for now, just know all glory and praise be to God!!!!
He is so good!! (and obviously likes to shock our socks off)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom called and told me today! I literally screamed out loud and teared up! PRAISE THE LORD!! Know that I am praying for you and your family!

Kristy said...

AAAAAAAAwwwwwwwww...still screaming after your email! And, still crying!!!! GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!!!! I'm so very excited for you!!!

Sarah said...

I HOPE this is about what I think this about. Hugs to you guys!

Sincerely Anna said...

I bet you're reaching some high notes right now just like Sandi Patty! God is amazing! He's definitely smiling! So excited for you!

Melinda said...

Monica,

I am a fellow IAC client in GA. I hope this means what I think it means. I will pray for you guys!

Melinda Smith

cathy said...

Praise God!! I just called Aimee to find out the news. I am so happy for you.
I also remember every song from that Sandi Patty "Friendship Company CD" Love It!!

Terry said...

God must have an incredible sense of humor Monica!!!! LOL I cant get the smile off my face.