Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Top 10 Favorite Scary Movies:
(title stolen from Amber!)
Mine are in no order though and many that are listed are now corny, but still classic in my book!!


10. Jaws (who doesn't think of this when they're at the beach?)
9. Candyman (DON'T say that 3 times! Owwwww)
8. Friday the 13th (My Mom wouldn't let me see those so I'd go to my Aunt's house and she'd rent them all for me!!)
7. Nightmare on Elm Street (same reason as above, we'd rent them all)
6. Pet Cemetary (man I loved that when it came out)
5. Child's Play (who doesn't love a demented doll?!)
4. Psycho (The classic factor is HUGE)
3. Blair Witch (yep, it creeped us out!)
2. Poltergeist (gotta love the little girl!)

Tied for 1st!
1. The Exorcist (creeeepppy to me for some reason)
1. Silence of the Lambs (THE MOST creepy movie that I have ever seen. Ick- )

1 comments:

Amber said...

Silence of the Lambs is a great movie! I forgot about that one.