Monday, October 23, 2006

Fall is in the air~
I have nothing exciting to post about, how sad is that? It's fall....have I mentioned how much I love fall? I love cool air, jeans, sweatshirts, hot coffee & hot chocolate, football, open windows, halloween, pumpkins & scarecrows, the whole shebang!

And for some reason I like to paint on pumpkins. It is a habit that I got from an old friend, Holly Chapman...there's a tribute to you. I'm not very good at it...but I do enjoy it for some reason?!

So what else? I had strep throat last week, ugh!! Double ugh!! The thing was..I had a sniffly/stuffed up nose and coughed my head off, but not a bit of a sore throat. Very odd, I was shocked & even argued when I finally went to the doctor and they did a strep test. No way I could have it, I didn't have my typical symptoms. One shot & 2 kinds of meds later, I'
m over it. Germy kiddos at school I guess, what can ya do?

What Else? Scarecrow Day is coming up at school this week. It's our alternative fall celebration, instead of Halloween at the church preschool. Tons of fun and I've worked on improving my "get up" all weekend. Should be fun. Andy &
his brother are running in a 1/2 marathon this weekend, their first. More power to them! The Tanner clan is all coming over for a cookout get together that afternoon, should be a hoot! We're on day 23 of the countdown to the next cruise, now there is something to smile about! Mom is already mostly packed, what are we gonna do with her??

That's it...all I got....just hadn't updated in forever and felt the need.
Nothing new here folks, move along-

0 comments: