Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bath Tub Fun

Who else would take over 50 pictures of playing in the tub??? Me!! Cole had an ingrown toenail that came off, got infected and caused all sorts of craziness last week. He's been on meds and last week had to soak 3 times a day in a bath with Epson salt. We're soaking once or twice this week and he's grown to love it more every day. He was already really enjoying bath time, oppose to the screaming fits he'd have the first few months..... but now he just loves loves loves bath time!! He plays with toys, bangs on the side of the tub b/c it's loud and he loves noises, splashes with his hands and kicky kicky kicks like crazy!! It's fun to watch and play with him, so this afternoon I brought the camera along for fun!!

So I wonder what this fishy tastes like?
Hmmm, tastes like chicken Mommy...


And hermit crabs, I've always wanted to taste one of those.
Yep, he tastes like chicken too.



A puffer fish you say?
Sure, I'll bite....
Yep, tastes like chicken.



Sea horse = chicken



Penguin,
you guessed it.


Duck, uh huh ... you're right
(thanks again Ms.April)


Pruney baby toes


Sweet little hands hanging on to the sides

Mommy this bath tub stuff is so funny!!

Ok people, you've had your fun.
Privacy Please!!!


6 comments:

misty said...

How CUTE! I love the pruney toes and tiny hands! Makes me wish mine were little again. After this week I REALLY wish mine were little again.

Sincerely Anna said...

Ohhhhh my goodness, these pictures are so cute. Hahaha, tastes like chicken. I love it!

Traci said...

He's so cute!! You take me back to when Dexter loved bathtime.

Amber said...

Privacy please ... classic.

cathy said...

Cute Pics...He is getting so big!

Lisa T. said...

That's a great smile!