Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tanner Paul Thurmond

March 1, 2008

On Saturday, while at my preschool conference, I got a text message from Andy. It said that Tanner just couldn't wait until Tuesday and arrived earlier that morning! Silly boy, he made his own schedule. He weighed 8 lbs & 9oz.

Uncle Andy & I were headed to the hospital just as soon as we could get on the road!! He's the most perfect little thing that I have ever seen!! He gurgles and gibbers all the time, wonder if he's going to be a talker? Is that a sign? He opened his eyes several times on Saturday evening, just to check me out I think.






Aunt Monica & Uncle Andy
meeting Tanner!














His sister Layla called him her baby upon meeting him; however later that night she wasn't too crazy about the idea of baby brother. I'm sure she'll warm up and she's going to be a great big sister! Here are pictures taken by Aunt Ruthie.






Mimi with Layla and Tanner on the left.

Big sister Layla holding Tanner on the right, I love her look in this one!!














Tanner's proud Mommy, Aimee! Three days old.
(Should have taken one of just as proud Daddy, Jason)






Welcome to the family baby boy!!
We love you!!

1 comments:

Larilyn said...

Layla looks like she has a lot of curiosity about this little thing wrapped up in a blanket....love that picture!!

Very cute Monica!